Call Or Text For An Appointment:
Eye Health Exams
Signature Optometry of Fresno provides comprehensive eye health exams for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of the human visual system. Our local optometrists know how to manage a variety of health concerns for men, women, and children. Common examples of conditions we see include:
- Dry Eye Syndrome – A condition that interrupts normal tear flow
- Keratoconus – A disorder that changes the shape of your cornea and reduces vision
- Diabetic Retinopathy – When chronic high blood sugar causes damage to blood vessel walls
- Cataract – A clouding of the natural lens of the eye
- Macular Degeneration – When the central area of your eye loses blood circulation
Contact Us Today
Regular health exams can help patients achieve a healthy lifestyle without eye pain or degenerative complications. Signature Optometry accepts most medical insurance as well as medicare. We are open five days a week and also accept emergency appointments. If you’re in need of assistance, our Fresno optometrists are here and ready to provide skilled and compassionate treatment. Learn more about our services, and be sure to schedule your appointment with our team.
Contact us now or fill out the form below to schedule your eye health exam!